Admission Requirements and Tuition Costs
The CBU MBA is an accessible program, open to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada who do not have an undergraduate degree and show potential for success in graduate level study. Extensive career and/or volunteer experience are expected. These candidates will be assessed individually in such areas as experience and performance in a number of education/training courses.
Potential applicants can send their resumes and unofficial transcript(s) to email@example.com for a preliminary assessment of their program eligibility and potential for GMAT waiver.
MBA CED Tuition
Tuition is charged on a ‘pay as you go’ basis, where students only pay tuition for course registrations on a semester-by-semester basis.
2022-2023 tuition is approximated $1,700 for online courses and courses delivered in-person on campus in Sydney Nova Scotia, and approximately $2,400 for in-person courses delivered off-campus (specifically, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Brandon, Toronto, and Kingston in-person courses).
A one-time MBA program fee of $440 is charged when students register for their first course, and a ‘seat confirmation’ fee of $300 is levied to secure space for students in their chosen cohort (the $300 seat confirmation fee is refunded or applied to the tuition of the first-course registration unless the student does not take courses after confirming enrolment, in which case the $300 fee is non-refundable).
For detailed MBA tuition and fees, visit https://www.cbu.ca/future-students/tuition-fees/graduate-tuition/
Admission Requirements for Canadian Students
- Bachelor’s Degree with a B+ (75% average) from a recognized University
- A completed application form, with the non-refundable application fee
- official transcripts for all previous post-secondary study
- a resume detailing employment experience, skills, community involvement, and interests
- a 500-800 word statement on the desire to enter the program
- three reference letters, preferably including one professional and one academic reference, each accompanied by a completed reference form
- Satisfactory scores on GMAT or GRE
- Satisfactory scores on the TOEFL/IELTS(for students whose native language is not English)
- Satisfactory performance in an interview
- For Canadian candidates who do not have an undergraduate degree:
Canadian candidates who do not have an undergraduate degree, and show potential for success in graduate-level study, may be admitted to the MBA in CED as non-traditional students. Extensive career and/or volunteer experience are expected. These candidates will be assessed individually in such areas as experience and performance in a number of education/training courses. Applicants must provide all documentation listed above and a 4-6 page essay outlining their desire to enter the program.
Reference letters must be originals, and sent directly by the referees. Only official transcripts sent by the Registrar of the issuing institution will be accepted. The Educational Testing Service must forward GMAT, GRE, and TOEFL/IELTS score reports. Photocopies of any of these documents will not be accepted.
- Additional Information
To submit your references or to learn more about CBU’s Master of Business Administration in Community Economic Development program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.